Monday, March 15, 2010

You Have Been a Bad Girl, Gaga. A Very Bad Girl. - Honey B

So yeah... Steven's not ready for sleep and bored beyond measure, so he is going to post his third blogpost of the evening. Oh wait, its morning, haha.... Here is a random factoid.

High School Musical History of Steven Richard William Stewart.

6th Grade "Lesbianism and Discovery of Music" - Sophie B. Hawkins (Lesbian Pop Singer - "Right Beside You", I just found out she did much better on the charts and was much more popular than I ever imagined. She was my idol.) Song: Right Beside You Album: Whaler

7th Grade "Coming Out through Fake Punk Girl!" Avril Lavigne (Dominated my emotions surrounding my realization of my sexuality. I was doomed to a life of frivolity and female emotion, alas! I had a whole movie planned to this album...) Song: Losing Grip (Christmas Music dominated September. I rocked out to Silent Night and such throughout middle school. Like seriously.) Album: Let Go

8th Grade "British Invasion: It Happens Once in Every Young Soul" Coldplay (I consider this my true discovery of the synthesizer. God where would I be without them? Taylor Swift loving? I shudder at that thought.) Song: Clocks (This song still makes me tingle.) Album: A Rush of Blood to the Head

9th Grade "Angst in the Land of Elves: A Gay Dork Goes Electronic Pop" The Killers (I rebelled in interesting ways, and since I thought all my friends hated The Killers for some reason, I loved them. Brandom Flowers can come and take me at anytime. Ehem!) Song: Believe Me Natalie (That album had a lot of names in the song titles, Jenny, Andy, Natalie, Mr. Brightside. Sounds like a weird breakfast club) Album: Hot Fuss

10th Grade "British Invasion Part 2: Gwyneth Paltrow is One Lucky Bitch" Coldplay (Released a new album that is still one of my favorites. I got great friends this year, so less angst, more pop.) Song: White Shadows Album: X&Y

11th Grade "Alt Insecurity and Dance Dance Revolution: Crisis of Stupidity and Bad Parenting" All American Rejects, Juliet, Hot Dance Mix 2004. (Not my best family year, but I finally started listening to actual dance music as well some electronic and alt.) Songs: Can't Take It (Rejects), New Shoes (Juliet), the first half hour of Hot Albums: Move Along, Random Order, and Hot Dance Mix 2004

12th Grade: "Happy Days in the Land of Fading Dreams and Hot Ninjas" The Killers, Enya, Tiesto (Listened and bought real bonfided dance music, went on a naturalist kick with Enya, and my favorite alt band released a new CD. All was good) Songs: Just Be (Tiesto), Shepard Moons (Enya), Read My Mind (The Killers) Albums: Just Be, Amarantine, Sam's Town

More Tomorrow! Steven Sleepy listening to Enya! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment