Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spectacular! Spectacular!

So Seattle is okay. Everyone seems to be either a bad driver or a terrible pedestrian. Including my aunt. The food is good though. I don't think I could live there with my aunt. I would go insane.

Spring Break is over, I need to do some things,
-Write my mini-thesis.
-Learn Lines
-Finish messing around with the Monologues and get sides ready for auditions.
-Stop being yanked around.

I think these are fine goals. I fear that Lighting Design is going to hit me square in the face with work. Damned Ty, luring us into a sense of false ease. Oh well.

Jamika / Zaida(I think you got it though...) - Jess and Will. Chaos is just sitting on the doorstop. At least no Sunderland in this play! Though knowing him, he probably will come to rehearsal anyways. What else does he have to do?

Alessa - Will tell. You missed an interesting night.

Rant Time~!
Mother fucking Ke$ha can go crawl into a hole. I am so ready for her to stop being popular, she is just a cheap copy of my Gaga. Tik Tok was fun for a while, and Blah, Blah, Blah is fun to say, but there is no place in this pop world for her. I reject!

Tra La La La Blah, Blah, Blah. Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment