Sunday, March 14, 2010

DIE-A-GRAM





So I made a map of Europe based on the different people within the theatre. I tired to the define people on their relationship as friends and such.

Alessa - Your Poland. It may sound like a slap, but it is actually a great choice. You see, I'm Polish for one. France and Poland are usually allies and France has always supported your independence and self development. Also Poland is an older European nation that went out of existence for a while, but came back with support from France, and I think that parallels to our friendship.

Jamika - I have you as Turkey, partly because you are one of the oldest non-professors in the bunch, and France and you have been close friends for a while. ;) Also knowing that you are of different racial background to us, but accepted by most everyone as a European nation. That sounded bad, but I loves you! I hope you get what I mean.

Kristina - I put you as Bulgaria because I like the city names, and I think you would too. Also you are a somewhat younger nation in Europe like the other sophomores. Also I put you as Bulgaria because you have connections to elsewhere, but are still apart of the whole and loved. And you're next to Chloe!

Bryan and Brittney - I have you being California and Washington respectively. However, you are away from our world, but stilled tied to it. Most graduates are states.

Zaida - Sorry! I just think it fits you even with you being from there. You and home isles have similar personalties I feel, beautiful, fun, grrr, and punch. Love?

I am France, cause I feel it match's my personality. If anyone would like to know why who is who, I can explain later. It makes sense, I swear.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I didn't know anything about Bulgaria.
    ...But then was blessed with bountiful knowledge from wikipedia
    and decided it is a fine country indeed :-)
    plus, i have a thing for eastern europe. and the Byzantine Empire was my favorite civilization on age of empires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Poland. Actually, I love Poland and I would love to visit it some day. And I think France and Poland does parallel our friendship. You are amazing. Ok, so you HAVE to tell me the rest of these. We shall sit down sometime and you can tell me all about it. Especially Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Why am I Romania!? Is it because of the Jedi School =)

    ReplyDelete