Monday, March 22, 2010

Status

So Dog Sees God is over. (Alessa stop reading) Thank fucking god. (Alessa begin reading again) I was very tired of being in that booth with our beloved stage manager. I mean, I like the fellow. He can be quite funny. But my god, he never needs to be in a managing position ever again. It's like giving Sunderland a lead role. Oh wait... I had to call the opening of a show because he vanished during preshow. He had open beverages near the boards, and he was allowed?!? The theatre is going downhill...

We had the cast party/Sunderland's birthday party this last Saturday night. Whole bunch of awkward. The first and second merchants decided to make it official and dance sexually, which made the abbess almost cry and the wife fume with anger. Stupid merchants. I am so tired of it all, I mean he is sort of a d-bag. I mean come on. I don't care if he looks good in a suit.

Sunderland and I are talking. Ish. Fool. Still makes me angry. Grrr.
At least I have Alessa.

Jamika! I miss you! the theatre party was nothing without you there. When can you come down again?!?

Muck, Muck, Muck.

PS: Under the Tuscan Sun is an awesome movie. And I am such a girl.

5 comments:

  1. Are you seriously talking about Will and JLearn?! o_O I did NOT see that coming at all. Damn.

    Now you can focus on being in drag for Comedy of Errors! Should be fun! Wish I could see it... >_< *rage*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will can be a DB, it's a shame, it's always the cute ones, haha.

    I miss you, too, Steven!!! I'm coming down next month for a friend's wedding, but I'm not sure if I'm staying on campus or not.

    I know I'll be there in May because of graduation, and I'm hoping to still be able to go to Alessa's bachelorette party. And hopefully go out with you around your bday :)

    I kind of wish I was at the cast/bday party. They're like a cesspool of hot theatre mess, and it's great.

    Glad to hear you're trying with Sunderland, it'll make your year+ with him a bit more tolerable. Kudos on being the bigger person. He called me the other day, out of the blue. I'm so awkward on phones when I'm talking to people I don't converse with often. It was weird.

    I repeat Zaida's sentiment of wanting to be there to see the show and (most importantly) you in drag.

    Again, I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know who it is. Why did she cry? I thought she was over him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm confused as to who the first and second merchant are and who the abbess is. Someone should fill me in.

    ReplyDelete