Thursday, March 11, 2010

Picture Party Dos!







Hello everyone! Here are some more random pictures that I have found just running around on the internet. (Damn you stumbleupon!)

1. Camilla Belle - While not the greatest actress, she is pretty good and very pretty. I liked Push no matter what people say. I would cast her in something in a heart beat. She just needs the right role. Plus she can speak Portuguese. (Chris Evans in Push is delightfully yummy, and I like Dakota Fanning as pseudo-emo.)

2. Nicholas Holt - Of About A Boy fame, he is very pretty as well. I want his blue eyes to pierce my soul. Okay enough awkward.

3-6 - Just interesting images. The present and pillow ones are disturbing but intriguing? I think i stole the bacon one from someone, but I like it so yeah.

Life is good! I don't want to really give my weekend away to this show, but you guys know the joys of the theatre. Hmm... Lights suck, f.y.i.

2 comments:

  1. I love Camilla Belle. A lot of people don't, but I liked her in that Disney Channel movie Rip Girls. That wasn't the best DC original movie, but I liked it as a kid, so what can you do? Haha. But yeah, I haven't seen Push. But I liked her in When a Stranger Calls and in the Jo Bros music video Lovebug. :)

    I like the presents opening the kids, it's kinda creepy, haha.

    I'm glad you're having a good life!!!

    P.S. The word verification is: kinglaim. Hahaha. Hello, I'm King Lame. Kind of amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally wasn't a fan of Rip Girls, for obvious reasons. And Camilla Belle is Brazillian. That's why she's hot.

    My favorites were the "Bacon" shirt and the aliens trying to make the crop circle. XP It reminds me of that So Weird episode.

    ReplyDelete