Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blah Blah Blah, I hate Ke$ha.





Here are some picture I found stumbling. I need to sleep more. Seriously.
1. Literal translation. I think it's awesome. (Oh Alessa and your sheet!)
2. I thought it was ha ha ha.
3. That's how I want to fall into a manhole. The sewer kind.
4. Mehe...

Random Update!
Dog Sees God - Alessa, you are fecking awesome. I am so happy that you were given this part, you totally deserve it, and you own it. I wish you were in Comedy, Brenna and I really need someone to hang out with. I really like Jill and Brenna in this production, both are quirky and unique in a really entertaining way. However, everyone else is sort of how they are like in real life, save Will, but there is totally some Divacarri coming out through a lot of his scenes. I don't want to watch it much anymore save for the scenes of those I mentioned, but often they have to play second fiddle to others. Sure they do funny things, but I have seen it all before. A lot. I don't need an angsty Sunderland or a high WB. Not really invigorating. Plus a certain person who sits next to me in the upper box can really shove something up his pretentious ass. My god! He is almost as angsty and bitter as Matt and CB combined with Beethoven's piano playing. Meck!

Query - So I have been talking to a boy of late, I know shocking for me right? He is young, 18, and still in high school, and I have no plans of anything. But I haven't ever received any attention from a boy, really, so I have been responding to his messages. We are running out of things to say on Facebook, and I was wondering if I should give him my number. I don't know what to do. I am just curious on opinions on this subject matter.

Hope everyone is glorious!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Steven. Thank you for all your support. I totally thanked you in my bio FYI. I wanted it to be a surprise, but your blog made me really happy. Especially since I feel the EXACT same way about the aforementioned people. And the one that sits next to you... I have to say is THE WORST SM I have ever encountered. God, he sucks!

    You are AMAZING. And I really love the pictures. They are super funny.

    ReplyDelete