Sunday, March 7, 2010








I have found pictures and I want to share, if anyone cares.

Poster for Yeah Yeah Yeahs song, "Maps". I think it is the most beautiful song I have heard in a long time. I think I want this to play at my never going to happen wedding. "They don't love you like I love you." Random romantic moment.

I like the goth look on a girl, I want to design a costume that is similar to that picture. Plus it has a kitty in it. I love kitties!

Lady Gaga in the "Telephone" video. I want it to come out so bad!!! Damned delays. Friday morning, Friday morning!!!

Apparently that was a site's philosopher raptor pondering. I thought it was hilarious.

That is from my favorite song right now, Flashback, by Calvin Harris. Tis rad. And yes I used rad.

Zooey Deschanel is downright beautiful. I would probably have her babies if she asked me. If I have a celebrity female crush, it would be her. I think its the eyes. Oh blue eyes. I also like Anne Hathaway, especially this picture, but I don't want to have her babies.

I want to try to do this more, so yeah!



2 comments:

  1. I like it. It kind of gives me an up to date of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Emily the Strange photo. I like it. My favorite out of all the ones you posted.

    ReplyDelete