Monday, April 19, 2010

Worn and Torn. But still Bright!


Let's just say I am a tad bit worn out.

There are two people who won't just leave me alone. I am a social person, I like to spend a lot of time around people. I also hope that if I have ever get annoying people would tell me. But I would really like some breathing room at times.

First there is Sunderland. The damned fly won't go away. I don't even make an attempt to pay attention to him anymore and he is everywhere. I can't escape him. He just pesters and belittles and bothers and I just want to squish him. He is probably the most skilled annoyance that I have ever met. My nonexistent god!

Then there is Brenna... I feel bad saying this, but I am spending too much time with her. She and I have gotten close, but she wants to go everywhere and do everything with me. I love spending time with her, but I also like to have some alone time. But we are always together and I think it's partly my fault. She gets attached and I enjoy that attachment. I just need a little space... And I feel like a douche for think about that.

I want to spend time with other people. I haven't seen Amanda even that much. It has just been those two really. Alessa spend more time at the theatre! No, it's okay. I won't wish that upon you. Thank again the nonexistent god that Jamika is coming down... I might go more nuts than I already am. I need a foil!!!!

All that sounded rather petty, I'm sure. Sorry!

Oh and the play sucks now. My eye candy dropped the play for a jazz solo, and I have never hated the music department more. I was grumpy all evening. Will loses his pizazz after you spend forty billion hours with the fellow.

Merp. Disdainful staring.

I also sort of hate being gay sometimes. Not because I hate being gay, I as usual get depressed at the lack of men. Going to fusion events makes me feel inadequate as person. Can I go and hit happy couples? (SAVE ALESSA) MARGH!

Alright I am done. I really have nothing bad going on. I just like blogging too much. Love, my beloved people. Yeah Redundancy!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, sorry for your never ending Sunderland pain. That kid really needs to learn some tact or respect or SOMETHING.

    Don't feel bad about Brenna. She's nice, we all know that, but having someone tagging along can get really tiring. We all know how I am about my alone time, so I definitely understand where you're coming from. But yeah, don't feel bad about it, it's okay to feel that way.

    I can't wait to come down there!! Do we know the specifics of when I'm coming down? Basically any day you decide, I don't have any plans, so it all depends on your schedule. And I can stay as long as you want me to. Let me know what your thoughts are. I'm SUUUUUPER excited.

    I say hit every happy couple you meet. They're happy, they'll recover. Also, trying saying "fuck you guys" under your breath as you pass them on campus. Make a game out of it, see how loud you can say it without them noticing, haha. Might be fun.

    Miiiiss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! I just thought you should know that. And I do plan on spending more time in the theatre the next couple of weeks. It's so hard to get work done at home because all I want to do is watch tv. No homework ever gets done. Plus, I have a lot of theatre work I have to do these next couple of weeks. Ty wants me to paint with him at 11pm to 2am. YUCK! But he basically told me I have to. Also, I want to spend more time with you!

    And I understand about Brenna. You are not a bad person. Everyone needs their alone time. I am totally one of those people. That's one of the reasons I like living off campus. But, Brenna is just so shy and timid I think she is afraid to hang out with anyone else.

    I wish I could say something encouraging about Matt... but I can't. I hate him. And that's about it.

    I am glad you don't want to hit me :) That makes me happy. And I agree about Will. I feel the same way after Dog Sees God. He is so whiney and diva-ish. Plus he and Jessica are super awkward.

    God, I can't wait to see Jamika either. We need to get together and buy her tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunders is like bacteria. That kid will never learn.

    Well, I talk with Brenna a lot on Facebook, and she really enjoys spending time with you. But Alessa and Jamika are right, Brenna's shy and not as outgoing as others in theatre. So she doesn't have a wide range of good friends to always be with. Before she would literally just stay in her room and do nothing. But maybe find a way to ask her if you could have some alone time if it starts getting really bad and stressing you out. She'll understand. We Asians are cool like that. :)

    Thanks Steven, I'd let you bitch slap my "friends" if you were here. You'd do it well with much attitude I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand how Matt can honestly not realize the effect he has on people. It continuously baffles me...

    He thinks you're going to be his SM for the ice-breaker you know.

    And on the other one-
    I love Brenna! She's wonderful- but it's okay to need space from people. Saying that she's ALWAYS there doesn't make you a bad person or anything. She's great,we all know that. But we do know that sometime she jumps into friendships with a almost frightening enthusiasm

    ReplyDelete