Sunday, April 11, 2010

Billboard Music Charts - Week 2

Alternative Top Ten:
1. Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs 201
2. Hell - Tegan & Sara 175
3. Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs 153
4. Daylight - Matt & Kim 117
5. Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs 115
6. Viva la Vida - Coldplay 113
7. Bling (Confession of a King) - The Killers 91
8. When You Where Young - The Killers 86
9. Spaceman - The Killers 79
10. Into The Ocean - Blue October 76
Read My Mind - The Killers
Dull Life - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Dragon Queen - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Hot 10:
1. Heavy Cross (Fred Falke Remix) - Gossip 29 same P:1 W:2
2. Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha ft. 3oh!3 5 New! P:2 W:1
3. Telephone - Lady GaGa & Beyonce 109 down 1 P:2 W:2
4. Every Breath You Take - The Police 1 New! P:4 W:1
5. Maps (Elite Force Remix) - YYY's 71 down 2 P:3 W:2
6. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa 231 up 1 P:6 W:2
7. Boom Boom Boom - Vengaboys 1 New! P:7 W:1
8. Starstrukk - 3oh!3 ft. Katy Perry 5 up 2 P:8 W:2
9. Just Dance - Lady GaGa 127 New! P:9 W:1
10. Hide and Seek (Tiesto Remix) - Imogen Heap 3 New! P:10 W:1

Boiling Under:
Evacuate The Dancefloor (Radio Edit) - Cascada
Feel It In My Bones (feat. Tegan and Sara) - Tiesto

So I like to make lists about music. I really like going to Billboard and looking at the charts. Mostly to see how my Lady is doing, but also just to look at the numbers. So I am going to try to do this each week to gage my music. The top list is based on the play numbers in my itunes, and the bottom list is based on play numbers as well as personal importance. I had a lot of fun making the chart. So I am going to make a mini-billboard. You guys can chime in with your own music, and we can have a voting thing! Or not. I just like making the charts!

Auditions are tomorrow. Finally. Alessa, watch out for Sunderland. He really wants Chris. I told him to do everything in his power to comprise his choices, but as usual he will probably ignore my advice. I will aid you as I can, but this is a fight that I wouldn't wish on anyone. We will see what goes down. But I am here for you girl. We will talk tomorrow.

I want a good cast! I am just happy they are happening. This waiting has been killing me.

Zaida, I am so excited that your show is going well! I wish we could all see it. Rock, girl!
Kristina, you petty thief! I like you!
Chloe, I comprehended this time. You seemed to be having a rave of a time in Japan. Don't go too crazy on making friends. It is said you only can remember two hundred people really, and you seem to have fifty alone in your first few weeks...
Jamika, WAAHH, I's wants yous heres!!! I hope all is okay.

Ke$ha, get out of my head!


1 comment:

  1. steven!!! i was so glad you commented on my blog. i miss you! also, i understand the ke$ha thing. i kind of hate her and find her repulsive, but her music is so freakin' catchy! it drives me insane. good luck with your casting!

    ReplyDelete