Sunday, April 25, 2010

Music and Breaking

Billboard Charts: April 25, 2010
1. Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix) - Metric new! P:1 W:1 18
2. Heavy Cross (Fred Falke Remix) - The Gossip same P:1 W:4 45
3. Hide and Seek (Tiesto Iso Remix) - Imogen Heap down 2 P:1 W:3 38
4. Alligator (Passion Pit Remix) - Tegan & Sara up 2 P:4 W:2 22
5. Flashback - Calvin Harris ft. Ayah new! P:5 W:1 195
6. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa down 3 P:3 W:4 240
7. Map (Elite Force Remix) - YYYs down 2 P:5 W:4 78
8. Just Dance - Lady GaGa down 4 P:4 W:3 132
9. Dance In The Dark - Lady GaGa same P:9 W:3 145
10. It's Too Late - Dirth South vs. Evermore new! P:10 W:1 14

Boiling Under:
Telephone - Lady GaGa
Feel It In My Bones - Tiesto ft. Tegan & Sara
Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha ft. 3oh!3
Believe - Cher
Starstrukk - 3oh!3 ft. Katy Perry

Music is based on some dance songs that I have recently found. Lady GaGa will probably have a resurgence next week.

So I am trying something. I am ignoring Matthew Sunderland.I want our friendship to fade. I am going to try my hardest to ignore him, and not engage him as a friend or equal. He does not deserve my friendship. He has never done anything to earn my friendship. I began it as a means to incorporate it into the theatre, and to explore my options. He didn't help me gain friends, nor has he given me anything in my life save for a few spaced Dr. Pepper's and grief. I am done. I am not going to confront him. I am just going to avoid him and be civil but distant. This probably won't work, but I am going to try.

I want this semester to proceed. I want this show to go up and all go well. I am far too worn out. BUT JAMIKA IS COMING AND IT'S GOING TO BE F*ING AMAZING! WOOOT SAUCE!

1 comment:

  1. Good. Sunders needs to be eliminated from a lot of people's lives, all for the better. :)

    Lucky. You guys to hang out together.

    ReplyDelete