Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hogswash!

Grrr... Why does everyone need to be crappy in April? Spring weariness? Lack of sun? I don't know, but I am sure tired of this bull. I am happy god dammit, no matter how much I complain. Why does everyone need to spread their shit around?

First point - Sunderland. (Who else?) Apparently his roommates have basically said that he can't live with him next year. Why? Cause he is Sunderland, and that would wear on anyone. So he asked me today to room with him. Ignoring the disastrous situation that was last year's planning, I had already snagged a Mr. Aerni as a roommate. Sunderland thus proceeded to make me feel like crap for rejecting him, even though I have known that I was living with Jesse for ages. Then he goes into how he needs to get a summer job, and that I should room with him on campus. I then bring up the point that Bree will be living illegally with me for a portion of the summer. He then pulls the better friend card on me. Pshaw? When did he think he had the gall to purchase one of those? Bree can be flaky, but at least she doesn't actively treat me like shit, and then expect me to be one her side a day later. This is the same exact bullshit that I get every other week from this boob. Why do I take it? I guess I just like to be punished. I don't know. God I want to punch him.

Second point - Theatrical weird. Nick and Andrew hate Sunderland, and vice-a-versa. Chris Forrer has become emo apparently. Will and Jess are an awkward couple. Chloe is gone. (Poopy, Chloe, poopy.) Ty is done with a majority of students. Janet is utterly apathetic and crazy. Everything is topsy turvy. I don't understand what is in the air. I am having a blast. I get to go shopping with Alethia, be a drag queen with lines in a play, direct something that I am terribly excited about; everything is going great. I even have a new crush. Not anything fancy, but something to preoccupy my fantasies in my gay-less world. People just need to learn how to be better humans. Fail, Fail, Fail.

Ironically I should be doing homework. I need to write my stupid history paper, I have a month, but I have a lot to do... Pshaw... (New favorite word, fyi.)

Alessa- I think Janet might actually recast Pinch, and you are really the only one who is available and capable and she made a point to tell me that she knows you would want it. I vote yes, yes, YES! We would have a scene together! I know you're busy with wedding stuff, but you should totally do it anyway. Time commitment would be minor, and you would have a ball. Hopefully Kriss Morton doesn't show up anytime soon! (I doubt it.)

Let's also talk about friends I have made these last two weeks. Bailey (who is very witty), Paige, Mckenna, Ashleigh. I can get almost any female to be my bossism buddy. I wish I had this skill with men...

A Ke$ha song invaded my life today. I am disappointed with myself... Blah, Blah, Blah...

Sparkle brightly me dear friends. I missth the days of our noon, but I know our stars will align again!

4 comments:

  1. That last paragraph was very deep, Steven. ^_^ Dude I miss you too. A lot of times I think about what I would be doing with you guys at certain times during the day. Like going to lunch, or meeting up at the theatre or walking to Albertson's. I miss those times.

    I won't even start on Sunders...

    I think it's pretty rad that you're still able to be your happy self even though the theatre is surrounded by negativity and strangeness. That's something I've always admired about you. I tend to dwell on things for a while. I'm dwelling right now, on multiple friend issues.

    I have to admit that Ke$ha's song "Your Love Is My Drug" has been one of the songs I've been listening to a lot since January. Not gonna lie, it's catchy as fuck, and it's pretty explanatory about how I've been feeling about my 8-year crush on this guy. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with the theatre weirdness. But the thing in Nick, Andrew, and Matt are old news. And true about Will and Jess. Which students are you thinking Ty is done with other than Matt? We should talk about this.

    Ohmigod! I would be excited to play Pinch. I would do it. Plus then I could say I had 2 roles! Woo. And I love cross dressing. :) No wonder we are friends. We both enjoy cross dressing and boys. Just kidding... there are lots of other reasons.

    Yay! For you having a crush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Theatre Coup = yes from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    its good to be happy! spread joy!
    but also have a slight dark cloud in my memory,k? and zaida's. and chloe's.
    those can be aesthetically pleasing in happy sunset skies..

    see, this is why they should bring back things like finishing school! it makes people more pleasent to be around

    or more snooty. whichever.

    in response to your post, yes, I'm interning at a different costume shop. I made a petticoat today (with much assistance). Its purple and has ruffles and is meant for a corss dressing man!!
    It's weird, this theatre has a whole bunch of family value, christian undertones that I don't quite understand. For example..they want to do Into the Woods next summer, but aren't sure because the Princes happily leave their wives for other women in the end.

    It makes me really sad that the costume shop isn't as glorious as fall. Like..tragically sad. But hope you are enjoying ACD!

    sunshine and rainbows to you! (and a unicorn for good measure.)

    ReplyDelete