Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hitting a tree with a Wallaby, such a useless endeavor.


It's the start of semester! Now I can finally have some things to do. Wait, theatre classes will occupy all my living time? Darn it. (I love it, just like to complain)

Does everyone ever notice that we usually just talk about ourselves while sort of ignoring the fact that we all read each others blogs and converse through the strange comment section, rather just mentioning our responses in our blogs? I only thought about it when I say Zaida's and Bryan's new posts. I think I like that way better. We should do that!

TMLMTBGB Part Trois: Woot Steven is finally in a fucking play! Okay that's enough my exuberance. Some of the scenes are really funny, and it seems to be pretty well chosen. The stupid gay bashing scene is going to be hard, and I am a tad bit confused why Jill and Will chose it, but I am pleasantly surprise about the whole shebang.

The Freshman have provided little for my viewing pleasure. I am somewhat disappointed.

Bryan: I am confounded about who your talking about. I could make guess, but they would probably be wrong. Anywho, hopeful yeah about 7-11 job.

Zaida: I just want to shake your mother. I don't think that would go to well, but she really just seems like a bitch the majority of the time. Wrath! Hopefully we can get you out here, you need a break.

Alessa and Jamika: I see you everyday.

Arts and Culture

So, my current songs are tied between Head Will Role by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs and She-Wolf by Shakira. Oh, and a Lovegame remix by Marlyn Manson, sounds cliche, but it actually really awesome.

It's a Sunday! Scenic Design is going to murder me... Loves?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah you've got a point. Well, the reason why I don't usually talk to people through the blog entry itself is because sometimes I just wanna talk to THAT person, instead of having my comments out there for everyone, you know? I mean they could always just search and read my comments I leave for my friends, but that takes more work and people are lazy asses. So I figure if it's a general something I wanna say, I'll write it in my blog. If not, I usually prefer to leave it in people's comments.

    Aaaanyways. Yeah, my mom's a bitch. But then there are few occasions, like today, where she was civil and actually took me to get paint for my room, and took Mika to Target and we looked around there. I honestly think she's bi-polar. Or going through menopause.

    That's good that they chose decent scenes. Are there any like the Orange scene from 2 years ago? Where someone just rolled the orange out onto stage, and we put a spotlight on it. And that was it. Because although that scene was funny, and no one needed to memorize lines, I kinda thought that was a cop out scene to put in the show...

    But I'm still stoked for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the song she-wolf...i think it's hilarious when she howls. shakira is so awesome...and i love that she's so short! i want her to teach me how to belly dance!

    and congrats on the play! too much light is so fun to do. you'll have a blast

    ReplyDelete