Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ow... My eyes...

Moon Cosmic Power! Well at least in my dreams anyway. I miss Sailor Moon. My favorite is by far the short one in the right corner with the pike (Glaive). Sailor Saturn.

So Too Much Light is over, which is good and bad. I had a lot of fun, but I have am relieve to not be contained by it's clutches. This semester is going to be hard. I have always tired to make free time for myself, and luckily, I have always been able to do that. But with classes, homework, work in the costume shop, and work with the plays, I think I am going to drive myself up a wall. And I am one of the few not there already in this department. I am getting really annoyed with several different cracks of the people around me. Let's talk about some of them.

Sunderland: He is being himself. Rather self centered and dishonest with the occasional bright moments.. Which normally everyone can handle. But right now, not okay. Fucking tard. At least he has stopped talking about Garrett. That's a big plus. Everyone is just feeling what I had to feel all of last semester. The Plight of the woe begotten youth.

Caleb Jr.: Yes he exists, and he haunts our dwellings like the old. But unfortunately, he is a tad bit less intelligent and less attractive. He drives me nuts, he contradicts himself with almost every sentence, and thinks he's the shit. Yuck.

Karen 2: Okay same name, different beast. In the end, I had no problems with the first. She wasn't mean or a bitch, she was just awkward. I can accept that. But this second... Is it bad that I hated her from her first sentence? I'm racist? Really? I mean? Really? What am I, a gay Confederate?

Messages to people:

Alessa: You are confusing me. Sometimes you want to fight and other times you don't. I will support you either way, but you can't have both. I know you have been detached, but we are what we are. Don't let them bother you, it just makes them stronger. Fake it if you must, your a good actress. And sexy to boot.

Bryan: Woot on Korea. Don't stay away too long and keep blogging. PS. Your comics are silly. Shakespeare is just dirty.

Jamika: Hi. I'm wearing blue!

Zaida: I hope you get to come out. I wish you were here. This school needed you. I like your walls. And yes Lady Gaga is crazy. That is her purpose, to scare and making amazing music that I think the gays are genetically suppose to like. Just saying.

Oh, and I want a boy. I am so tired of everyone else having someone. (jealous) But I am pretty sure it is not going to happen soon. Or even in college. Besides there being no real options, I just don't look. I don't want a random hookup, that's pointless. I want that connection, I want to understand. I tired of just being the gay best friend. I mean really, that's what I am. I don't many have guy friends, and if I do they are like Sunderland or Nick. And the reason I am friends with them is because I have no attraction. (No comment about certain misguided emotions, those are long dead and destroyed) I should just join the nunnery.

Also I have touched more boobs than most people I know, who'd a thunk? The liberties of my sexuality, I guess.

Song: Not Alone, (Deadmau5 Remix ft. Molly) Markus Schulz
Color: Blue-Grey

PS. Oh and I agree with Alessa about D. He can be quite handsome. He can be a dick too. However, I am the only actor I know ever to yell back at the director during a tech and get away with it, so ya, I win!

If he is on my team, He has some issues. But I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Steven! I love your blog posts. i can't believe there is a new caleb and a new karen...i feel your pain. Also...I hear Kyle Helm is single now...HIT THAT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with B-ry, a new Caleb AND Karen?? Were they in Too Much Light, or just random people in the theatre department?

    Man, I saw everyone's stressing this semester with theatre because of that stupid every-other-year crap. If they offered most of the classes every semester or something, that would make things a lot easier for students instead of having ALL of them at the same time. Believe it or not, I wish I could share that stress with you and Alessa right now, so that we'd all have to deal with it together.

    Well, damn, I want a boy too! Haha. But I doubt it'll happen too, I don't go anywhere or do anything or am involved in anything that'll help me meet people. So, whatevs. I'm bound to be the master of third-wheeling it with couple-friends.

    Ahahaha, I think it's funny his nickname is Deebs, or at least that's what Alessa called him. I still hold my argument that I had a crush on him way before he turned into a douche bag, then quickly got over him once he morphed into a mini-Caleb.

    PS: Sailor Moon was the shits! I liked Sailor Mercury because she was smart, but I think I was more like Sailor Mars. :P I never got to be Sailor Moon though, that was always this girl Leslie, and that used to annoy me. Oh, and Moonlight Knight was way cooler than Tuxedo Mask, in my opinion. It's so funny they got a shitload of Canadian to do the voices though.

    ReplyDelete