Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time of the Essence



Well it is the nearing the end of the first week of September, and I am going nuts!

I am already swamped with more work than I ever have had in my academic career. Alessa, you and I are going to die. Zaida, I miss you terribly, but you would be about to kill something right now (aka Sunderland) so it might be a small consolation. (Bad segway, I still want you here.) Damned scenic design. Directing. Theatre business and promotions. Sound Design. Colonialism and Slavery in Latin America. WTF?

Alright none of that. BE HAPPY STEVEN MARGH!

I think the Ice Breaker is going to be hilarious. I really like a lot of the scenes. I am excited!

Musically, I really like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs new CD. It makes happy. Also Ladyhawke and the Lady Gaga remixes. Oh my Lady, so crazy, yet so delicious.

BE POSITIVE, OR ELSE.

2 comments:

  1. I like your title. It reminds me of a line from the Too Much Light from freshman year.

    Haha, why what is Sunders doing now?

    Dude. Lady Gaga is just so...bizarre. She scares me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the yeah yeah yeahs have a new cd out? i never know things! haha
    business and promo is such a joke class, but there is so much work to it...it was sooo frustrating! you guys will pull through. you have to, because i'd like to see you guys alive!

    ReplyDelete