Monday, August 24, 2009

Like I'm on Fire



I am epically bored right now. So I will write a blog post.

So as some of you guys know, my aunts broke up this spring. For those who hadn't, to make the story small, my aunts broke up in late April and didn't bother to tell me until mid-May, when my other aunt was preparing to move. So crappy, but in the end not much of a bother, no? Then, this July, I find out my Aunt is quitting her Linfield job and moving to Seattle to become some regional exercise equipment saleswoman. Not only does this mean that I will technically not be a Portlander any more, it also means I won't have tuition remission, which is really what is allowing me to go to college. Pretty bitchy move, I think. But whatever, consoling Steven on the move isn't necessary. It's not that I don't think my aunt shouldn't start over, and I will be able to handle the financial situation, I just wished someone had the guts to actually talk about this to me? What did they think I was going to do? I hate Lesbians. (Only the ones I'm related to, or are dating my lesbian relationships, remember gay man!)

At least I have Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, and the Ting Tings.
And awesome friends;)

Tiesto is releasing a new album and I's wants its. Damn my dance craze!

Blither and Blight!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your aunts. I didn't know all of that stuff was going down. But, things happen for a reason. And Seattle isn't such a bad place, if you end up having to live there while you're not at school. I kind of want to live there someday.

    I miss randomly hanging out with you. i have no gay friends here. actually, i have no friends here period. it's kind of sucky.

    anyway......hope your first week back goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i guess being away from Linfield, i didn't get this news. sorry man, that's really lame that they didn't talk to you about all that while it was actually happening. :/

    and i agree with B-ry. i miss hanging out with you. and i kinda-sorta-not-really have friends here either. i mean i do, but i never get to see them/hang out with them.

    and yes, Ryan Kwanten is all right. but i'm all about the JMac. :) god i fantasize about him all the time. ^_^ but not the horny sexual stuff like most people. but more like the innocent and endearing sweet stuff. because that's more my style. although i don't really have a style. but if i did that would be it: endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with everyone... that's sucks about your aunts. I so understand the not telling you thing. I live in that family too. A month later I find out someone has moved or gotten married. That's always my favorite.

    And I feel like if I am not at school I don't have any friends either. I mean, I have a few from home that I hang out with now and then... and I def have some awesome friends at Linfield (and in HAWAII!) but I have noticed my group of friends is very theatre limited... which is ok... but when you guys aren't around... I got's noone.

    SOOOOOO excited for school to start! I get to see you again! And we have every theatre class together... along with Chris too. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete