Monday, August 10, 2009


So... summer is coming to a close and I really just want this school year to start already... I mean there is several people I will miss terribly that are going to be gone in the next couple of days, but still I am so worn out with all this stupid animosity we have had that I just want to move into HP E and be done with it.

I know of two plays we are going to do, I guess... (If Sunderland is a reliable source. Situation says he is so okay) The Dollhouse, and a return of Too Much Light Made the Baby go blind. Sounds fun I guess...

Lady Gaga rocks my argyle socks! I can't wait for her new CD to come out; she keeps talking about it, but it probably will forever before it does come out. I cannot imagine the wonder! Also Lily Allen's "It Not Me, It's You" is probably one of the best CD's I have ever. I guess artists whose names start with "L" just float my boat.

I still need to get my Lady Gaga t-shirt... It's the only thing I need... Damn my lack of credit card!

Hope everyone is swell and having a good end to their holiday, or in some cases, not dying over their lack of job security. (loves)

Bloop!

3 comments:

  1. oh steven...your posts are always fun to read. this summer went so fast! for me, anyway. it seems painfully slow for you. i guess because you've been busy. i just watched the last three seasons of buffy. plus the first three seasons of dexter, and the entire series of moonlight haha. what a life. i did other stuff too, i guess. anyway....you do need that t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard rumors about The Dollhouse also, but it only has like 4 characters... so it might be a spring term show.

    P.S. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer work ending (for you, I'm done this week)!!! Hope you're liking your HP :) We should hang before the semester starts.

    I can't wait for you to get your Lady Gaga shirt, you've been wanting it for such a long time now.

    <3

    ReplyDelete