Thursday, July 2, 2009

Haus of Gaga

So work sucks. An not like oh it's just really hard work. I hate a good number of the people on our crew, I'm doing like the work of four crew members, and everyone around me seems to be hooking up or in happy relationships. Poop!

This is why I listen to Lady Gaga. She is a mood raiser. She keeps my spirits up and keeps me from being downcast. I don't care if you think she is a pop clone cause she isn't. She writes her own songs, she designs the majority of her costumes and sets, she was basically was her album producer, and she all does this without any real breaks. Stop fucking bashing her. (PS No one on here does that, its just an expression of my rage.)

I really am just angry. I don't like being angry. I am a happy person. But people are driving me crazy. And damn all these cute men all around flaunting themselves.

I just want attention, god damn it.

At least I look dashing in a hairnet.

(Fucking Kangaroos)

3 comments:

  1. Steven!!!! I love you! I hate it when you are angry. Your peppy mood keeps me in good spirits... Oh, btw... I started a blog. lol. Anyway, I hope your mood improves and people stop hooking up around you. When you have a day off you should totally call or text me and we should hang out! We can go do something fun! Anything. And I will pay attention to you :) HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you are angry, steven...i don't like seeing you this way! it's strange...you are not the angry/bitter one! I agree with you about Lady Gaga. She is definitely not a clone. I've listened to her cd about a billion times. I kinda want to know what her second cd will be like. Hopefully it'll be just as awesome. I'm sorry the people on the crew suck. I wish i was there!

    AAnd...who are these cute boys flaunting themselves??!!! i want details! steven, you should hook up with someone this summer and tell me all about it so i can live vicariously through you haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you have jessica and julia to hang out with, i guess. but it's true, linfield does need more gay boys. so what does this lady gaga hoody look like? i'm intrigued. i'd probably tell you to buy it, but that's just me

    ReplyDelete