Monday, May 25, 2009

The Drunk and Delerious

It's rather intriguing how chaotic some people get when the get intoxicated. And eventually how annoying. But overall rather amusing.

So I want to say goodbye to people, but I can never say the right thing, and since a blog is for expressing your emotion through an online source, I might as well do it here! Totally apersonal okay?

The one who wears vests and is a snarky as a fool - I am still intrigued by our friendship, not cause it doesn't make sense, it's just funny. In the good way. Your probably the best gay friend I have ever have. I mean we are totally typical queers around each other. And that is good. Your better dressed and more illustrious then I. I am still taller.

The one who gets drunk and still is glamorous(most of the time)- I wish I had known you longer. Your sort of amazing person, even though your boobs sort of scare me. Your quirky and clever in all the right ways. I am rather jealous of other people's relationships with you.

My dominate female form- I mean really, we have almost all the same interests, same idea, and sort of the same way of looking at things. We're sort of the like weird twins, only your a rather tough female with a reddish hue, and I am a dainty blue boy. I think we could have been way better friends. Time just sucks.

Okay those are the three that are going away fast that I think I will miss the most. There are others leaving at the end of the summer and next semester, but I have them for a little while, so they don't get praise, yet.

I hate change. I can never keep my connections. I know I such a communicating through a phone, but really I don't understand why everyone else doesn't try. I mean they know I often disappear into my local world. Only really my one friend from home has stayed connected. I don't want to lose people who I cherish, but everyone seems to want to lose me.

Chanson du Jour: The Fear, by Lily Allen

Personnes du Jour: Zaida cause I miss her tush, and Jamika, Jessica, and Brittney for the most awesome Carl's Jr. run ever.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting to hang out all. summer. long. :)

    And that Carl's Jr. run was EPIC--if I had a scrapbook of epic adventures, that'd take up a good 5 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. steven! you have a blog! i assume that i am the snarky vest-wearing senior. but i may assume too much. but i love our friendship! i've never had a gay best friend. that is why i'm going to force you to stay in touch with me haha

    ReplyDelete