Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slayer

So, last night I stayed up until 3:30 watching the seventh season of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. I had totally forgotten how fricken amazing this show is. It makes me want to buy the seasons when I get paid in the next days.... But I don't think it's going to happen, for I have to many things I need before that.... Murgh...

All right, cause I'm bored and I am going to have a good financial return on the tenth, these are the things I want.

-A computer. (This may be the sole purchase if my other one can't be fixed anytime soon. I do need one, badly. It just ruins my other plans...)

- Lady Gaga Hoodie and/or Shirt (The Hoodie is fifty dollars, but I really want it. I am getting that shirt.)

- TAPS (ghost hunters) t-shirt (Great Show!)

- Lily Allen's The Fear album (I think this is required as well)

- Coldplay's Viva la Vida album

- Clothes, aka new shirts, shorts, pants, shoes etc. I need some new clothes! (Old Navy most likely)

-Dr. Pepper stuff (Need to retain my campus control of this brand name)

So it's a lot of random crap. But I haven't really splurged on anything lately. The last time I bought clothes was due to the fact I had only two pairs of pants that were unraveling on me, so I couldn't really exploit some of my more frivolous desires. And as a Taurus, I apparently need material goods, so I totally should get on that.

2 comments:

  1. I love TAPS!!! Also, if you want to go Old Navy (there is one in Sheridan) and a ride, you could exploit me. It would be a good excuse to hang out. Or if you go with someone else... you should take me along anyway.

    Anyway, I miss your face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still haven't shown me what this hoodie looks like! although i'm sure it's amazing, since it's lady gaga. i've been watching buffy too. i'm on season six right now. i started with five, because i've seen the first four seasons a million times, but the last three not so much. i love that show! did you see that thing on afterelton, about the comic where buffy dreams that angel and spike are together? i thought that was really funny

    ReplyDelete