Thursday, November 26, 2009

Plant


So... I did something devious this week. Nothing too bad, like bank robbery or online dating, but I totally did one of two things I thought I would never do. I wasn't peer pressured, I just was interested about what I would actually be like and I was in the safest setting possible.

To make the story short, I didn't feel much different from normal. I mean, I felt more uninhibited to say things, I couldn't sing What Is This Feeling properly, and I consumed a box of mozzarella sticks, a cheeseburger, quarter of a box of kix, a gigantic wheel of shrimp, and a large bag of rolls in an hour. I may have not done it properly, but everyone said I was, so yeah. I don't know what the big deal is. And it made my feet terribly cold for hours.

I guess everything around me was a little more funny. It just wasn't that eventful. I don't get the hype.

I hope all of you won't judge. Some of you can't or you would fuzzy hypocrites ;) , but the others... It was just a spur of the moment thing.

I don't know if I would do it again. Perhaps. Perhaps not. I still don't know what the big deal is. And I want to know why it is illegal, besides the fact that it makes you idiotic? I mean I wouldn't want people to drive, but you don't have people drive when their drunk, or they get arrested, or get themselves and others killed. I do think our country is idiotic.

The Fame Monster is the Best, FYI.

My family is strange. Nothing more to that, they just are.

Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna guess from the impressive catalog of food you listed, that you smoked pot? Hehe, you were rockin the Ganj!! :P But why was your feet cold? That's a new one. I'm not judging, but I don't think I'd be down for that. Smoking, in general, just reminds me of my childhood in a bad way, and this image of cigarette burns pop into my head. :/ No bueno.

    Anyways. I miss you like whoa Steven!! I hope you've been enjoying your break. Lucky you guys got the whole week off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...steven i am dying laughing. this post was hilarious! i am definitely not judging. i don't have the right to judge people anymore, with anything, because i'm basically a scum bag. i wish i was there! it sounds like you had a good time

    ReplyDelete