Monday, November 23, 2009

Fame Monster!


Hey Guys!
I am better! Thanks for all the reassuring comments, it really means a lot. I just had my thrice yearly week of angst, so I can be better now. (I still want to punch Matt Sunderland in the face, but that is a common thing, so yah!) Just have to spend time with the relations, which is oh joy, but yeah. It's been a good weekend just doing nothing. I mean I was suppose to do work, but I have time later this week to do it, right?

So guess what? THE FUCKING FAME MONSTER, THE BEST SECOND ALBUM OF ALL TIME, is out today. I could order it online if I had itunes money. I am going to buy it today, no matter how much I am going to get lectured by my overbearing aunt on expenses. I am currently loving four of the eight songs and two of the others are growing on me, so I think it is going to be a success.

I don't understand why I love Lady Gaga so much? I mean I have never been this excited about an artist before. Ever. I mean, I know all the The Killers and Coldplay songs by heart, and I bought their new albums. (Which I think people should buy the albums of those artists you love) But with Lady Gaga I want so much more. I want all the t-shirts. I want the collector's addition CD set. I want the lock of one of her wigs. I am fucking creepy. AND I LOVE IT! This is a wondrous obsession and I don't want to change it, I just want to know what switched inside of my head to love her. I guess it is probably a gay thing. And I finally truly understand the obsession of the old queens with Judy Garland, Cher, and all those wondrous women.

My favorite songs are Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, and most especially, Dance in the Dark. I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!

I get to see my high school group this weekend. And by group I mean my two best friends from home. For some reason I had very few friends in high school, and then when I get here, I know every fucking person on campus. (ish, usually in a dorky way)

So blech, I need to sleep some before my aunt comes to get me. Or not sleep. Who knows!

Hope everyone is well!
And Alessa, I'm thankful for your flipping sexy face! Sorry, want to respond in some manner.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I flipping love your sexy face! I don't know what I would do without you, Jamika, Zaida, and our little group. I need people I don't get tired of hanging out with.

    I understand your obsession... OH I understand! I mean look at my love of The Beatles and The Office. It's just as bad.

    I hope you have an AWESOME freaking week. Have a great great time.

    And you don't have to be sorry that you want to respond. It always makes me feel good when I get mentioned in a blog :) LOVESSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad the day finally came!

    I agree, you should buy the albums of the artists you really like. It's nice to be able to get them online, but it's awesome going to the store and getting the CD and holding it in your hands...awesome.

    Anyhoo, I hope your break is going well :)

    ReplyDelete